Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Rihanna S and M Make up look violet liner

Rihanna S and M Make up look violet liner Video Clips. Duration : 13.48 Mins.


Hia Everyone, My makeup brushes are here & available worldwide :) laurenluke.com I hope you enjoy my Rihanna S&M make up look. The one with the violet liner and soaking wet red lips :) Did you know I had an iphone make up app? itunes.apple.com If you get it, let me know what you think? This is the look I was recreating twitpic.com Products used are: L'oreal magic smooth souffle in both Natural beige & Natural ivory mixed together for my perfect match. Bobbi Brown Metalic long wear cream shadow Goldstone 10 Lumiere mineral cosmetics eye shadow Champagne MAC eye shadow Showstopper Lancome Ink Artliner 03 Black sparkling ink MAC shadestick Royal Hue MAC eye pencil Smoulder MAC pigment Violet Estee Lauder bronzer/highlighter...not sure which because its dropped to bits & has no name on it. MAC High light powder Marine life Maybelline Lipstick Fatal Red 530 Body Shop lip & cheek stain 01 Thanks so much for watching, subscribing and being utterly fabulous to me! Zoom zoom! Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.