Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

PERFECT RED LIPS GLAM ROCK !!

PERFECT RED LIPS GLAM ROCK !! Video Clips. Duration : 4.23 Mins.


Me, wearing some new lip cosmetics for the first time. Since I immediately thought of Kat Von D, I call this my "GLAM Rock Perfect Red Lips" how-to! (PICS on BLOG as well) ~Products used: NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in "Cruella" MAC 266 Small Angle Brush MAC 194 Concealer Brush Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Lip Tar in "Stalker" ~MISC info: Ring- Forever 21 Earrings- Yours truly :) Nail polish- ORLY Red Carpet T-Shirt- Ye Olde Tattoo Shop, you can purchase it here: studiocitytattoo.softsmartinc.com ***All items purchased by me*** ***Show my BLOG and TWITTER some love too!*** www.MlleCafeAuLait.blogspot.com http Music composed & performed by Peter John Ross, courtesy of Sonnyboo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.