Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

COE 2010 CATIA V5 R19 Student Project: "15 Weeks"

COE 2010 CATIA V5 R19 Student Project: "15 Weeks" Tube. Duration : 10.00 Mins.


Hello, My name is Paul DeWys and this is the Student project I entered into the poster contest at COE 2010. The origin of this project came from my 411 Project Planning class at Ferris State University. At the beginning of the class we were given a rough 3D model of a purchased Ink cartridge, an existing ink pen body for size reference only, and 15 week in which time we had to fully design, test, and produce our own complete ink pen bodies.This is a video of the mad dash the finish line that ensued. Note: All the design, toolpathing, and machining was done in house by myself and my fellow 411 classmates in the Farris State Machine shop, no outside industry assistance was used on this project (We even bought our own tooling). For more information about me please visit: www.linkedin.com For more information about my design company, please visit: www.DeWys-Industrial-Design.com If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave a them here or shoot me an email at: DeWysp@DeWys-Industrial-Design.com Thanks for checking out my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.