Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wood Mount Stamp Sets to Clear Mount Conversion

Wood Mount Stamp Sets to Clear Mount Conversion Tube. Duration : 5.83 Mins.


Finally a video on how to convert already mounted wooden stamp sets into clear mounts! Something new and different about my conversion video is that the converted stamp sets will retain their original imaging...that means instead of having a blank cling foam attached to the rubber stamp, the cling foam will have the image of the stamp. I think I have managed to make that very confusing... I guess that means you'll have to watch the video. Trust me, you won't want to miss it! SU Clear Mount Cling Foam: 124236 StazOn Jet Black ink: 101406 Enjoy! visit my blog for more great ideas and fun melscreativecorner.blogspot.com Shop SU products: www.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.